We value our pet patients and aim to provide the highest standard of care. With services ranging from routine wellness exams to spay and neuter surgery, our veterinary health professionals can meet your pet’s medical needs. Below are some of the many services and procedures that we perform on a regular basis – with the utmost concern for pet wellness and safety.
- 3 Doctors available – Dr. Kacey Johnson, Dr. Amber Hartwell, and Dr. Rosemary Rhodes
- Well-equipped surgical facilities
- Boarding facilities – new cat condos & new dog kennel runs
- Pick up services
- In house diagnostics, including rapid turn around blood testing
- In hospital care for sick/debilitated animals
- Digital and portable x-ray units
- Dental equipment for optimal descaling, polishing and surgical dental procedures
- Fully stocked in-clinic pharmacy and an online pharmacy
- Preventative care – vaccinations, heartworm tests, intestinal parasite screening, Feline Aids/Leukemia testing, microchipping
- Farm calls for large animal species
- Large animal services – castration, vaccination, teeth floating, coggins testing, microchipping, dehorning, minor surgical procedures, x-ray, intestinal parasite screening, deworming programs, health certificates, bull semen testing
- In home euthanasia
- Tailor designed programs for your pet – weight loss program, senior pet recommendation, arthritis treatment and management, flea prevention and skin problem solutions
- Hills and Royal Canin dog/cat food – regular and prescription diets
- New barn with horse stocks/stalls & cattle squeeze chute/pens
- Gift cards available
We have a qualified, compassionate staff to provide the very best veterinary care possible.
We treat your pet as the valued family member they are.